Typically two meetings are held per year generally in April and September.
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits
- CME credits are usually offered at MANP meetings. These credits are applicable to your Montana licensing CME requirements.
- A certificate of completion is handed out after CME classes are attended. It is your responsibility to keep these documents as proof of CME for the State of Montana Licensing Board.
- Business meetings are held as needed at the MANP meetings. The agenda is as described in the MANP Bylaws. If you have any items to add to the agenda, contact the president prior to the meeting.
2015 Spring CME Meeting – April 11 & 12 -- Boulder Hot Springs
Dr. Amy Rothenberg & Dr. Paul Herscu
Dr. Herscu will describe a systems approach to the practice of homeopathy which informs and guides his practice. He will describe how he conceptualizes and treats patients with traumatic head injury and will lecture on his approach and experience treating patients with ASD (autistic spectrum disorder) over the past 3 decades. Dr. Rothenberg will present on treating acute ailments with homeopathy, why it sometimes falls short and what to do about it. She will also share from her experience treating patients with anxiety. />
7.5 hours of CME, to include a minimum of 2.5 hours of pharmacy
Other Educational Offerings:
- Katy Hale, Pharm D: Anti-hypertensives Pharmacy update; 2.5 hours CME.(PENDING)