Typically two meetings are held per year generally in April and September.
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits
- CME credits are usually offered at MANP meetings. These credits are applicable to your Montana licensing CME requirements.
- A certificate of completion is handed out after CME classes are attended. It is your responsibility to keep these documents as proof of CME for the State of Montana Licensing Board.
- Business meetings are held as needed at the MANP meetings. The agenda is as described in the MANP By-laws. If you have any items to add to the agenda, contact the president prior to the meeting.
2014 Fall CME Meeting – September 27 & 28 -- Boulder Hot Springs
Dr. Bradley Bush
Nervous system imbalances linked to common conditions; testing options and alternative interventions for depression, anxiety, ADD/ADHD, hot flashes, insomnia and adrenal fatigue. (PENDING)
7.5 hours of CME, to include a minimum of 2.5 hours of pharmacy
Other Educational Offerings:
- Katy Hale, Pharm D: Pharmacy update on Diabetes; 2.5 hours CME.(PENDING)