Typically two meetings are held per year generally in April and September.
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits
- CME credits are usually offered at MANP meetings. These credits are applicable to your Montana licensing CME requirements.
- A certificate of completion is handed out after CME classes are attended. It is your responsibility to keep these documents as proof of CME for the State of Montana Licensing Board.
- Business meetings are held as needed at the MANP meetings. The agenda is as described in the MANP Bylaws. If you have any items to add to the agenda, contact the president prior to the meeting.
2015 Fall Meeting – September 26 & 27 -- Boulder Hot Springs
Dr. Lyn Patrick
Dr. Patrick will present on the assessment and treatment of liver diseases including hepatitis C, non-alcoholic fatty liver disease and primary hepatocellular carcinoma.
7.5 hours of CME, to include a minimum of 2.5 hours of pharmacy
Other Educational Offerings:
- Katy Hale, Pharm D: Pharmacy update; 2.5 hours CME.(PENDING)